|Post Name||Implementation Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60000 To CAD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada N2G 1H6|
What We Do
First responders use HealthIM software to provide safer and more compassionate emergency crisis responses to individuals suffering from mental health challenges and/or substance use issues.
Police officers, crisis workers, and hospital staff utilize HealthIM to review safety information, conduct rapid on-scene risk assessments and communicate in real-time.
HealthIM software prioritizes the privacy rights of vulnerable individuals and promotes safe and effective crisis outcomes. You can find out more at HealthIM
You are a self-motivated and driven individual who wants to join a small, growing team making an impact in communities across Canada and the US.
You have strong communication and organizational skills and understand the importance of precision and follow-through. You believe in the principles of agile project management and human-centered design.
What You Will Need
- You are a confident presenter with strong public speaking skills
- You have an empathetic disposition and a passion to understand the needs of clients
- You have an exceptional ability to solve human-centric problems
- You have technical aptitude, and a willingness to learn new technical skills
- You have a proven ability to produce articulate, informative, and inviting written materials
What You Will Do
You will be the main point of contact for health clients from early contact to the launch of the system within their community. You will ensure that clients feel supported and prepared throughout their onboarding and implementation by delivering presentations, creating documentation, and assisting the client in the software installation process.
Core responsibilities include:
- Main client contact throughout onboarding and implementation
- Respond to potential clients, provide system demonstrations and proposals
- Present information to key stakeholders
- Work with clients to ensure the software is installed
- Troubleshoot and solve client issues throughout the implementation process
- Document all pertinent client information
- Ensure knowledge base materials are accurate and updated
- health embraces Agile project management and human-centered design
- Accountable: You accept responsibility for the outcomes of your work
- Problem Solver: You patiently pursue resolution
- Attention to Detail: Your work is thoughtful and considerate
- Curious: You seek the truth and value learning
- Due to the sensitive nature of HealthIM clients, any successful candidates will be required to complete a police background check.
- Proof of vaccination will be requested for in-office positions. Candidates must have received or be willing to receive a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations to be considered.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.