|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or a Related Field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||240000/- Per Year|
|Location||Kota, Rajasthan, India 324005|
We are looking for an experienced business development manager to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships.
The business development manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
To be successful as a business development manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization.
You will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint. Ultimately, an outstanding business development manager will work closely with sales and accounts managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using BDM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience (Freshers can apply for BDT Positions).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Internet reimbursement.
- Paid sick time.
- Provident Fund.
- Day shift.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly bonus.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Kota – 324005, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred).
- English (Required).