|Post Name||Medical Sales Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||9000/- To 12000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India 281001|
Job Description & Responsibility:
- The sales Representative will be responsible for Sales activities for Pharma products, and Healthcare Products.
- Follow up on order execution till payment receipt.
- To achieve the sales target given by the company.
- Ability to develop & maintain customer relationships.
- Implement sales & marketing strategies properly.
- Ongoing engagement with customers in the healthcare market (especially Pharmacies, Distributors, Stockiest, Doctors, and small to mid-range hospitals, and clinics) to drive brand visibility and grow the business.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new product, etc.
- Creating ADVIRA brand awareness in the market.
- Contributing toward organization, team, and self-growth.
- Any other duties assigned during the course of time.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must possess any graduate & Post graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Commuter assistance.
- Health insurance.
- Day shift.
- Commission pay.
- Quarterly bonus.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Mathura, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred).