|Post Name||English Copywriter, Content & Localization|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
SSENSE (pronounced [es-uhns]) is a global technology platform operating at the intersection of culture, community, and commerce.
Headquartered in Montreal, it features a mix of established and emerging luxury brands across womenswear, menswear, kidswear, and Everything Else™.
SSENSE has garnered critical acclaim as both an e-commerce engine and a producer of cultural content, generating an average of 100 million monthly page views.
Approximately 80% of its audience is between the ages of 18 to 40. It is privately held and has achieved high double-digit annual growth and profitability since its inception.
Reporting to the Manager of English Content, the Copywriter is responsible for producing the written content for our product-centric customer touch points.
Working at our Studios, they will ensure the best-in-class quality of our written content for our e-commerce channels, in line with SSENSE guidelines, quality standards, and fast turnaround times.
The ideal candidate has meticulous attention to detail, a keen interest in fashion, and strong collaboration and communication skills.
Writing – 90%
- Write the e-commerce English copy for our product descriptions and other ad hoc requests
- Assist in writing, implementing, and updating tone, approach, and stylistic guidelines for the English product-centric channels
- Maintain strict standards of quality control to ensure content is consistent, accurate, and relevant for our customers
- Execute content strategies for ad-hoc requests and projects
- Maintain a rigorous schedule that meets deadlines, capacity, and quality targets
Content Development – 10%
- Assist with content innovation and workflow development initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on SSENSE processes, points of view, and creative direction
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Fashion Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- A minimum of 1-year of experience in professional writing
- Mastery of English grammar, spelling, and usage including the ability to craft culturally-sensitive texts
- Detail-oriented and versatile writer
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative and agile thinker who is self-motivated and collaborative
- Knowledge of fashion design, styles, and designers, is an asset
Employees can work remotely in Canada