|Hiring Organization||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||32000/- To 38000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400099|
Carry out safety, security, and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world-class inflight experience.
- Indian National holds a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-22 for freshers and 32 for experienced crew
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Completed class 12 from a recognized Board / University with a minimum of 60% marks
- Minimum Height required: Female candidates – 157 cms / Male Candidates – 172 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22 / Male candidates – 18 to 25
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Vision 6/6
On the Day
- Attire: Western formals
- Please carry your updated resume on the day of the interview
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
Skills & Attributes
- Represent Air India in a professional manner
- Warm, caring & empathetic
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety & security requirements
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Safety and security-related duties
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-of
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with the stowage of carry-on luggage
- Conducting Inflight sales and service
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents
- Click on Apply Now and send us your resume and other details.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the selection process.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.