|Hiring Organization||Procter & Gamble|
|Post Name||Autumn Internship|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||10000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400099|
About Procter & Gamble:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The insight, innovation, and passion of hardworking teams have helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Dedication from Us:
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish.
All the while, you’ll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we Offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of diversity and inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”. Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one?
Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality make working in a consumer good’s business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects.
- Whether it’s external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing/sales plans, or improving the productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every
- individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone’s opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
Our focus is to win as a team with everyone’s strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. We want people who want a career, not just a job.
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging, and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. We focus on developmentally in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years.
Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:- Brand/Region/Global business units- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis- Supply Chain Finance- Sales Finance- Corporate Shared Services Finance- Research & Development Finance.
We are looking for:- University graduate with strong academic records
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong English verbal and writing skills
– Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
– Strong numerical and analytical skills
– Passionate about seeking a career at P&G
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.