|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 230532|
About This Job:
The Executive Assistant position is responsible for providing general management for the India Office, executing requests from the Site Director as well as managing the Employee Engagement-related activities.
We are looking for someone to work full-time hours, however, would be willing to consider flexible part-time hours for the right person. This role will be predominately office based with some opportunity to work from home.
- Working closely with the Site Director.
- Successfully handle a high volume of work and balanced priorities to meet established deadlines.
- Prepare agendas, reports, or presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Conducting employee engagement activities end to end
- Plan corporate events.
- Research potential vendors/suppliers and provide the best price list.
- Assist and coordinate with the office renovation.
- Attend to all office facility-related matters.
- Welcome and assist Executive visits. Book business dinners as well as support in flight and accommodation logistics.
- Effectively communicate with the international offices about local events and obtain/create marketing material as and when required.
- Working closely with the HQ
- Manage mail and correspond accordingly.
- Embrace other duties assigned.
- Passionate about employee engagement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Available to work outside normal working hours.
- Has a creative mind.
- Can take on a project and deliver to a high standard.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office, particularly, PowerPoint.
- Proactive approach, anticipating needs and responding appropriately.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Who We Are:
Welcome to Arriva. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you’ve heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology, and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change.
The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at Arriva we…
- Stay Curious – Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve.
- Keep it Real – Earn trust through open, honest, and clear communication.
- Own it – Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together – Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best.