|Hiring Organization||JYSK – Scarborough|
|Qualification||A High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Oshawa, Ontario, Canada L1G 8B9|
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of the world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As a Cashier, you will have the strong product knowledge and keep customers informed on new sales and promotions. You will offer efficient and genuine interactions to our customers when they are checking out merchandise by ensuring quick and accurate scanning of all items and payment transactions.
What these roles bring to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefits package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision, and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to this role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- A passion to learn, grow and develop by being cross-trained across other work areas of the store as needed
- 1+ year of retail experience is preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.