Paris Community Hospital
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Illinois, United States 61944|
Horizon Health – Paris Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Paris, Illinois. We have been serving residents of Edgar County since 1968 through community education, emergency services, and outpatient care.
As we continue to expand our services & locations, our community has grown far beyond Paris. Our rich history and strong community support pave the way for the future of healthcare as we serve you—our family, friends, and neighbors.
The individual performs a variety of duties related to Housekeeping and Environmental Services, as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor, in and around the buildings of the hospital in order to provide an environment that is clean, sanitary, orderly, and attractive to patients, visitors, and staff.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities/Accountabilities):
- Cleans assigned areas by mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, washing furniture, walls and ceilings, doors and frames, windows, plumbing fixtures, and equipment with approved cleaning solutions.
- Operates various types of equipment, both mechanical and electrical (i.e. vacuums, extractors, wringers).
- Cleans restrooms and replenishes essentials.
- Prepares and delivers linen carts to various departments. May also assist in inventorying linens.
- Collects and disposes of trash.
- Collects Biohazards waste, and boxes and prepares them for shipment.
- Selects cleaning supplies and prepares cleaning solutions according to procedures, loads, and transports service equipment to assigned work areas.
- High school graduate or equal with job-related skills preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow written instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Must write legibly.
Horizon Health is committed to caring not only for our patients but for our staff as well. We offer you an extensive total compensation and benefits package.
As an employee of Horizon Health, your benefits include a competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision insurance, Employee 403(b), health savings account with Company match, as well as Vacation, Sick, and Paid Holidays.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.