|Hiring Organization||Hitachi Construction Machinery|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 36 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
We offer a career path with the future in mind, providing training and development opportunities to help us achieve quality standards. We inspire a safe and healthy working environment through our safety and wellness campaigns so that we can all ‘See You Tomorrow’. Come and discover the opportunity to join the team at Hitachi. We are here for the long haul.
A career at Hitachi provides the opportunity for you to make a difference. You will be a part of a global OEM renowned for inspiring innovation, technology, and a sustainable future.
Our vision, mission, and values are to provide quality in everything we do, with the goal of total customer satisfaction. Guided by our leadership principles, we value our people through open communication and feedback so that you can contribute purposefully toward Hitachi’s continued success.
We proudly partner with key charities that make significant positive impacts in pediatric health, indigenous education, mental health, and cancer research. Additionally, Hitachi commits to protecting our environment through local initiatives which contribute toward global sustainability goals, ensuring that we leave the world a better place.
HCA’s Perth branch has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Storeperson to join our Parts and Warehousing Department. This role will be best suited to someone who enjoys a challenging and stimulating work environment providing a range of OEM-level services to our much-loved customer base.
The main responsibility of this role will be receiving, picking, and packing along with dispatching parts and equipment. You will also assist with counter parts sales during busy periods and complete internal parts sales for the Perth workshop.
Along with your previous stores/warehouse experience, you will bring:
- High attention to detail with self-motivation
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- A willingness to learn our processes and product
- A current Forklift Licence
- Experience working in an industrial parts environment is desirable but not essential
- Dynamics Operating systems experience, desirable
In return for your hard work and loyalty will receive:
- Competitive hourly pay rate paying up to $36 per hour + super + overtime (where required) and potential to earn company biannual bonuses (pay rate depending on experience)
- Excellent safe working conditions
- A permanent long-term career in a growing business
- Discounted health insurance premiums
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A culture focused on recognition of effort
- Exclusive staff discounts on a range of Hitachi products
- A supportive management team that understands the needs of their employees!
With a solid network of branches nationally we know that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading equipment and our quality people. As such we strive to provide the best working environment possible.