|Hiring Organization||Pottery Barn|
|Post Name||Assistant Store Manager|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
As an Assistant Store Manager (Sales and Service) at Williams Sonoma Inc., you will:
- Identify opportunities, develop and execute strategies, and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to achieve KPIs.
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Support company promotions and sales events.
- Coach and develop team members to drive individual and team performance.
- Provide exceptional customer service to achieve world-class service standards.
- Drive our Design Services business area by motivating associates.
- Create and ensure a positive environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity, in accordance with our People-First Philosophy.
We think you’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Have experience in retail, ideally in furniture.
- Are passionate about customer service and enhancing our customers’ lives at home.
- Love to coach, mentor, inspire and help grow your team in order to meet and exceed goals.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are consistently looking for ways to think outside the box.
- Have proven success achieving results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork.
- Are not afraid to go above and beyond to exceed a customer’s expectations to close a sale.
- Have excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills.
- Have the critical thinking skills to creatively identify challenges and develop action plans in a timely manner.
- Are able to independently lead yourself and others to achieve results.
You’ll love working here because:
- We’re a successful, global, fast-growing, data-driven company with an entrepreneurial vibe.
- We offer competitive salaries and a generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands.
- We love to promote internally and offer many development opportunities through training, coaching, and cross-brand and cross-function career moves.
- We’re passionate about where we’ve come from, but we’re pushing forward, redefining retail for the next generation.
- We live and breathe client experience.
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that is open to fresh ideas.
- We believe in autonomy and reward you for taking initiative.
- We get to be creative daily and we have fun!
If you are passionate about leading dynamic teams and delivering world-class service, apply today! Please note, that this is a permanent, full-time position. Only those holding full work rights in Australia will be considered.
Williams-Sonoma Australia Pty Ltd. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. In 1956, our founder, Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea.
He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America. Chuck’s business, which set a standard for customer service, took off and helped fuel a revolution in American cooking and entertaining that continues today.
In the decades that followed, the quality of our products, our ability to identify new opportunities in the market, and our people-first approach to business have facilitated our expansion beyond the kitchen into nearly every area of the home.
Additionally, by embracing new technologies and customer-engagement strategies as they emerge, we are able to continually refine our best-in-class approach to multi-channel retailing.
Today, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is one of the United States’ largest e-commerce retailers with some of the best-known and most beloved brands in home furnishings. Established in Australia in 2013, Williams-Sonoma Australia Pty Ltd. currently operates 20 retail locations and 4 e-commerce websites and employs more than 350 people across corporate and retail operations.
Discover all you need for a home from our four iconic brands: Pottery Barn Australia for timeless, exclusively designed furniture, decor, and gifts; Pottery Barn Kids Australia for stylish, high-quality furniture and accessories for babies and kids;
west elm Australia for modern home furnishings that are authentic, approachable, affordable and sustainably produced; and Williams Sonoma Australia for the finest cookware, food, and entertaining essentials.