|Hiring Organization||Grant Thornton Australia Ltd|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 45 To AUD 50 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
A FIRM THAT IS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
Grant Thornton Australia is a leading audit, tax, and advisory firm where care is just as important as the capability – because we believe that the experience is just as important as the outcome.
With our values at the core, we are creating a unique and constructive culture where we care for our people, clients, and communities and support them to thrive.
YOUR LIFE AT GRANT THORNTON
We understand work is just one aspect of your life, so along with a competitive salary you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits that focus on you and your wellbeing, including:
- Flexible working options to support you achieve a more balanced approach to life
- Free annual gym membership to help keep you flexible, fit and healthy
- Active employee networks and social committees to get you involved in the things you are passionate about
- Family-focused support to suit your parental and/or caregiving needs, including 26 weeks’ parental leave and a parental leave superannuation scheme
- Mental health and wellbeing resources and coaching, so you look after yourself both inside and out
We are proud to be a workplace that champions a culture of inclusion and diversity where our people are supported, connected, and heard. We recognize the importance of individual flexible work options and family-friendly work practices in maintaining diverse, adaptive, and high-performing teams.
To support you, we are committed to growing authentic and inclusive leaders who create a vibrant and collaborative working environment. Collaboration, Authenticity, Responsibility, and Excellence (CARE) are our values and these guide us in supporting our people, our clients, and our community to thrive.
Grant Thornton strives for equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly encourage female candidates, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI+ community, and people with disability to apply.
We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized Executive Assistant who can provide integral day-to-day support to our Partners in the Perth Private Advisory team on a permanent basis.
You will thrive in this busy environment as someone who enjoys being one step ahead, bringing drive, energy, and a ‘can-do’ attitude to your role. No two days will be the same, and you will find yourself managing a diverse range of tasks including (but not limited to):
- Full diary and email management for Partners, team members, and clients, including effective stakeholder management
- Event and conference, webinar planning, and management for clients and teams, including catering and room bookings
- Preparation of meeting agendas, minutes, and related documents
- The onboarding process for new clients – engagement letters, CERA, data entry for international and domestic conflict checks, and ensuring entities are set up in the system
- Draft and edit correspondence such as letters, proposals, reports, agendas, meeting minutes, and action points in line with corporate branding guidelines
- Debtors/fees – prepare emails and send to clients to follow up on outstanding debts, as well as run work-in-progress (WIP) reports
- Database and system management – update Salesforce CRM on a regular basis with accurate information
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodation
- Completion of timesheet and expense management for the Partners
SOUND LIKE YOU?
You’ll be a motivated, responsive individual with significant experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally gained within a professional services environment. You display a high level of initiative and a sense of ownership and accountability, anticipating the needs of the Partners and adapting quickly to last-minute developments.
- Excellent diary management and timekeeping skills, with experience managing stakeholder priorities and delivering according to expectations
- Experience handling sensitive materials and issues, ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills gained within an internal client-facing environment
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Conscientious, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with, and the ability to become quickly acclimated to, various systems, technologies, and tools
- Intermediate to advanced aptitude in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in the use of Salesforce or similar CRM system is highly desirable
If you’re interested in this role but don’t feel that you match every single one of our requirements, we would still love to hear from you and explore the unique skillset and attributes that you can bring to the team.