|Post Name||Subject Matter Expert (Physics)|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Rohtak, Haryana, India 124021|
Kunduz is a global ed-tech startup aiming to make educational resources more accessible for everyone and democratize test prep and learning. Kunduz’s flagship Q&A product is a mobile platform that helps students get their questions answered through its tutor network and proprietary AI technology.
So far, 35,000 professional tutors answered 40 million questions from thousands of students across multiple countries through Kunduz. Kunduz was founded and scaled by a group of friends from Bogazici University, Istanbul.
It has teams in Turkey, India, and the United States. Kunduz has been funded by renowned Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Social Capital, First Round Capital, prominent ed-tech angels, and family offices across the world.
This is an opportunity where you can allocate your free time to help students with their doubts and earn. The more questions you solve, the more earnings you get.
Selected Subject Matter Expert’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on solving doubts & writing solutions for students’ live questions in Physics.
2. Provide Solutions for JEE Adv/Main, NEET & other competitive/ Entrance exams.
3. Write answers in blue or black ink on a blank piece of white paper, take a snapshot, and upload solutions on the Kunduz tutor app.
4. Looking for candidates with good command of topics such as Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Waves, Friction, etc.
5. Write detailed & readable step-by-step solutions to be understood by an average student.
6. Provide solutions for the questions asked with zero plagiarism.
7. Devote at least 1-2 hours a day to help students.
- We run periodic incentives for select experts who are active.
- If any full-time employment opportunity arises, preference will be given to existing Subject Matter experts if they meet the criteria for the role.
- Flexible timing & weekly pay.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible shift.
- Night shift.
- Performance bonus.
- Master’s (Preferred).