|Post Name||Marketing Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Sirsa, Haryana, India 125055|
- The applicant must have the skill of researching the market to gather the required information and establish contact.
- You should be professional in the management of clients by interacting with them.
- Regular updates about the latest technologies and industry trends should be made by your side.
- The applicant must be self-motivated and filled with energy.
- Deliver creative service as requested by all departments, including sales, marketing, owner services, and contracts.
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and public relations plans.
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations.
- Make the timeshare owners’ newsletter (quarterly) as well as internal communications materials.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Day shift.
- Commission pay.
- Overtime pay.
- Performance bonus.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Sirsa, Haryana: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Lead generation: 1 year (Required).
- total work: 1 year (Required).
- Marketing: 1 year (Required).
- English (Required).