|Hiring Organization||Trend Micro|
|Post Name||Cloud Security PreSales Engineer|
|Qualification||Computer Science or Business Degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 70 To AUD 80 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro, a global cybersecurity leader, helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Fuelled by decades of security expertise, global threat research, and continuous innovation, Trend Micro’s cybersecurity platform protects hundreds of thousands of organizations and millions of individuals across clouds, networks, devices, and endpoints.
As a leader in cloud and enterprise cybersecurity, the platform delivers a powerful range of advanced threat defense techniques optimized for environments like AWS, Microsoft, and Google, and central visibility for better, faster detection and response. With 7,000 employees across 65 countries.
Trend Micro enables organizations to simplify and secure their connected world. By joining our team of passionate industry experts, you have the opportunity to become a trailblazer and shape the cybersecurity landscape.
What are we looking for?
Are you passionate about DevOps? APIs and SDKs? Automation of IT and Security workflows? Do you want to automate everything? The Trend Micro Australia Sales Engineering team is looking for someone different.
Someone who can understand the mindset of those who are running toward the new IT world of DevOps and automating tasks and infrastructure through code. Someone who loves IaC. Someone who wants to integrate, orchestrate and automate.
Do you have a background as a DevOps Engineer, DevOps architect, Cloud Architect, Support Engineer for a SaaS or DevOps, or Linux or Windows Administration? Sales Engineering experience is welcomed, but not necessary. If you’re interested in a career in “next-gen” sales engineering, then we have an amazing opportunity for you.
We want you to lead the charge on driving powerful demos showcasing our security automation capabilities using our API/SDK capabilities in our market-leading hybrid cloud security offer, Trend Micro Deep Security.
This offer protects the “hybrid cloud” workloads across AWS, Azure, Google, and VMWare. Our customers need to automate their security operations, as code, across the hybrid cloud, at scale.
A strong passion for customer success and curious nature are critical to the role. You will be working with our customers in our rapidly growing business and need to have the ability to lead and execute with our sales teams.
Some of the Job Responsibilities
- Consult with customers, understand their issues, and demonstrate and architect possible solutions.
- Can write code and script solutions
- Experience with APIs, SDKs, and technologies used in CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to listen to customer problems, work with the sales team, demo a solution and provide useful code samples
- Enable the technical sales field through the creation of collateral (demos, videos, training, etc)
- Having and displaying a passion for security and DevOps
Relevant Work Experience
- A good understanding of scripting and coding, tasks where things required automation
- Computer Science and/or Business Degree (related field) or equivalent work experience
- Experience using a Source Code Repository (ex. GitHub)
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies and containerization of services (AWS, Azure, EKS, ECS, K8S, Docker)
- Proven experience working as a Systems Engineer supporting automated builds and continuous integration
Benefits of being a Trender!
- At Trend Micro, our people and culture are our power. There are no barriers – you are empowered to discover your passion and be the best part of yourself.
- We encourage you to challenge the status quo, break assumptions, and learn and grow every step of your career, fulfilling your potential.
- Helping customers succeed is our top priority. We believe in doing the right thing, solving the right problems, and maintaining business sustainability. And our efforts to make a difference go beyond the digital world.
- Trenders have the opportunity to be good global citizens by building houses in the Philippines, donating money to help underprivileged communities, educating kids and parents on online safety, advancing a diverse workforce (Close the Gap™ program), and more.
We take employee wellbeing seriously. At Trend, you will have access to Medical Insurance, Mental Health Support through access to EAP, Yoga and Meditation sessions, Gym reimbursements, Paid Parental Leave, etc. At Trend Micro, we embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and we understand the importance of bringing diverse perspectives, approaches, and experiences to our team. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects our global business and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
We embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation. Join Trend Micro and Thrive with us. For over 30 years, Trend Micro’s unwavering vision has been to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Security is our entire focus, and it shows.
This single-minded passion has inspired our innovations that keep up with the bad guys despite a changing IT landscape, riskier user behavior, and constantly evolving threats. We embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation in a connected world.
Our diversity and multicultural workforce are key contributing factors to our success across the globe. At Trend Micro, we’re always looking for top talent and you will work with the best. With us, you have the opportunity to thrive in an industry that is dominating the news worldwide.