|Hiring Organization||ICC Sydney|
|Post Name||Business Systems Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 56 To AUD 70 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and savvy professional ready to value add to our world-class venue. This role works within our Business Services team and will see you gain exposure to a number of different technologies and programs while you deliver integration and business systems solutions internally. You will:
- Assist and support the development and management of internal business systems and process improvement;
- Work with internal teams to ensure users have relevant and up-to-date knowledge in the utilization of the respective business applications by development and provision of training, training materials, and manuals;
- Work with internal teams to identify potential process improvement opportunities;
- Simplify and standardize our application, data, and technology landscape through aligning with best practice frameworks and streamlining high-value and/or high-cost processes;
- Troubleshoot complex application issues and work with appropriate stakeholders to prepare, recommend and implement suitable fixes;
- Work with vendors and business owners to complete the implementation of patches, upgrades, and enhancements on multiple information systems;
- Support and maintain business applications in a manner aligned to the business objectives;
- Provide productivity enhancements based on best practices to end-users;
- Assist in configuration and system maintenance tasks.
- Work within a well-resourced and supportive team;
- Learn from a highly experienced team of professionals with real opportunities for career progression;
- As an international company, ASM Global can offer future career opportunities throughout our global network of venues;
- CBD location close to public transport and in the heart of the Darling Harbour precinct;
- Subsidized meals;
- Discounted car parking.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience;
- Working knowledge/previous work experience in the Events or Hospitality industry is desirable;
- Previous experience with all or some of the following systems desirable: BirchStreet, Humanforce, and Ungerboeck;
- Self-driven, and motivated with an endless curiosity;
- High level of communication skills;
- Ability to think strategically and out of the box, with a desire to come up with solutions.
Applying for this role:
To be eligible for employment you must be an Australian Citizen or a permanent resident of Australia or hold an appropriate visa that allows you to work unrestricted in Australia. If you have questions, regarding this role the Human Resources Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact Ashleigh Vassallo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.