Sales and Station Agent
- Company Name: Turkish Airlines
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Type: Full-time
- Carries out Reservation/Booking, Ticket Sales, Information, and Passenger (Operations) (Check-in, Manifest preparation) services at the Sales Office / Airport Office or at both, as designated by the General, Airport, or Sales Manager.
- Calculates the fare and arranges the route as per requests of the passengers; provides information to the passengers in relation to schedule, and fares (APT-ABC); and ensures the required coordination.
- Performs reservation/booking for the passengers applying to the counter.
- Issues tickets for Domestic and International lines, MCOs (Manual Change Orders), and Excess Baggage tickets; changes such tickets; and performs the processes in relation to the return of the same.
- Performs Endorsement and Rerouting processes.
- Performs reservation/booking; files the post-flight documents accurately and in full; and performs statistical actions in respect of the flight coupons.
- Reports and registers any operational income-cost-financing and financial statistical information to the relevant IT systems such as SAP, ERP, and DOP as required by the Management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master/Bachelor’s degree or at least high school graduation
- Permanent residence permit in Canada (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Minimum 1-year Experience in civil aviation or tourism
- The ability to cope with situations that create pressure
- Availability to work in shifts, including overnight
- Being a team player along with having the capability to work independently when necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good knowledge and experience with a major Computer Reservations System (Troya or Quickies is a plus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus