- Company Name: Sephora
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Part-time
Full Job Description
Address: 65 Front Street, Toronto, ON M5J 1E0, Canada (CA)
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Position Type: Regular
- Provide friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service to clients as needed during store business hours.
- Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Perform shipment receipt and processing in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain stockroom per company standards.
- Process transfers, damages, and testers per company standards.
- Check-in all visual elements and communicate missing/damaged pieces to Operations Supervisor.
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor (s), Assistant Manager(s), or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, preferably in a stockroom capacity.
- Possess good computer, arithmetic, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to the needs of clients and the business.
- Effective time management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Work in a fragrance-filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
Owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation
Sephora stores – Sephora operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 360 stores across North America. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York in 1998, and its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora’s North American headquarters is located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Montreal, and Toronto.
Sephora.com – Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora’s largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.