|Post Name||Office Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9C 5K6|
Norda Stelo is an independent engineering consulting firm that was founded in Quebec in 1963. Specializing in integrated projects, Norda Stelo supports its clients every step of the way, from planning and design to construction or construction management operations.
Norda Stelo is 100% Quebec-owned in addition to being a citizen of the world. It does business both locally and internationally. The company’s employees and partners are 100% down-to-earth. Real people who are proud of their commitment to quality, integrity, human relations, and value creation.
Are you known for your quality of care, efficiency, and organization? Are you agile in your approach and can manage priorities as well as the unexpected? If so, this is a role that will match your profile! Join a dynamic and growing team at our Toronto office as the Office Administrator!
Work requirements and duties include:
- Manage the supplies and supplier contracts/agreements for the office, including:
- Office Supplies
- Coffee and water contracts
- PPE supplies (in conjunction with JHSC)
- Organize office/team/corporate events and associated coordination
- Coordinate logistics for site travel and business travel requirements of personnel, including:
- Coordinating air travel, lodging, and car rental logistics
- Coordinating all required safety training and administrative requirements
- Coordinate the logistics of incoming internal personnel and/or client representatives (as required)
- Participate as a document controller
- Preparation of document transmittals
- Register documents to the document management system
- Prepare necessary communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Receive external transmittals and receive, communicate and log/register contents
- Update and management of key documentation
- Personnel CVs
- Quality documents
- Purchase requisitions
- Coordination with building management (issues/repairs, events, information sessions, etc.)
- Assist with the drafting and formatting of various documents (engineering documentation, presentations, letters, minutes of meetings, etc.)
- Process administrative forms (requisitions, delivery orders, etc.) and complete follow-up
- Schedule and/or modify appointments/meetings
- Take an active part in the Norda Administrative team
- Diploma in administration or any other relevant post-secondary diploma
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience in a similar environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Rigorous, curious, autonomous, listen, desire to learn, and has organizational skills
- Discretion and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Desire to contribute and develop the continuous improvement of the organization
Submit your job application today!
We subscribe to the principles of employment equity and all qualified individuals are invited to apply.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Norda Stelo. However, only those candidates selected will be contacted.