|Hiring Organization||Two Small Men With Big Hearts – Victoria|
|Remote||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9B 6H3|
Two Small Men with Big Hearts is a professional moving company operating in Western Canada, specializing in local and long-haul moves.
Our business takes immense pride in providing exceptional service for our customers by ensuring their personal belongings are handled with care and expertise through one of the most stressful events in life! Currently, we are in search of professional Drivers and Furniture Movers to join us on a full- and part-time basis.
This is your opportunity to be part of one of the most established and reputable moving companies in the Victoria area. TSM has an open door policy where we listen to and respect our employees.
Driver Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent Two Small Men in a professional manner by being respectful towards our clients, their homes & belongings.
- Abiding by Canadian Transportation laws and codes including safe driving practices and performing daily truck inspections.
- Ability to use GPS and track truck’s movements.
- Loading and unloading the moving truck.
- Fueling truck at the end of the day.
- Understand and abide by company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Class 5, Class 3, or Class 1 with a clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. or more on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Punctual, Reliable, Team-player with a heavy focus on customer service.
- Reliable means of transportation to get to work.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive wages and excellent tips
- Paid Training
- Free uniforms
- Group Benefits
- Flexible schedule with many opportunities for growth
- Quarterly Rewards
- Generous Referrals Program
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.