|Post Name||Guest Service Agent|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2V 3T9|
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program,
- Employee Discounts, including meals, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws, and more!
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Career Growth Opportunities
- MB Largest Hospitality provider Headquartered in Winnipeg provides opportunities for growth
As a guest service agent you will be responsible for:
- Receives and processes incoming customer reservations
- Greets customers and finds out what they want (dates, times, type of rooms, etc.)
- attends to guest’s needs and requests
- all other duties as assigned
If you have an outgoing and hardworking personality, we want to hear from you!!
apply with your resume and start earning!!