Jobs in Wollongong NSW with Experience
||Craig’s Coastal Landscaping Services
||Residential Landscape Designer
||AUD 60000 To AUD 80000 Per Year
||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia 2500
Salary: Dependent upon Experience and Qualifications Craig’s Coastal Landscaping Services continues to be a leader in the landscape construction industry with over 30 years of experience, specializing in commercial and residential projects in the Greater Illawarra, Shoalhaven, and Highlands regions.
We provide a range of services which include design, consultancy, horticulture, and construction of hard/soft works. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a landscape designer with 1 – 2 years of experience to work collaboratively within our residential design team. The ideal candidate is innovative, creative, and forward-thinking.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be reliable, confident, and articulate
- Positive and vibrant personality
- Appropriate qualifications in Landscape Design or similar
- Understanding and ability to work with a range of technologies.
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to excavators, bobcats, dingos, tillers, sod cutters, weed eaters, plant augers, chain saws, and drills.
- Interacts with clients routinely answering questions and assuring client satisfaction.
- Communicates client’s concerns to management.
- Plans and organizes the job, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available. Also ensures that the job is completed in the most time-efficient manner.
- Manages a team of two or more employees, including handling personnel issues on site and training employees on policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Briefs supervisors and makes recommendations on job status, personnel issues, or client concerns.
- Experience in the landscaping or horticultural field.
- Has a working knowledge of standard horticultural practices, including but not limited to planting, pruning, corrective pruning, and fertilization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, math skills, job planning skills, and mechanical aptitude are a must
- Ability to operate a truck and trailer combination proficiently
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
error: Content is protected !!