|Hiring Organization||KFC Mandurah|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia 6210|
KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in our famous Original Recipe® fried chicken. It all started with one cook who created a finger-lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen.
That cook was Colonel Harland Sanders, of course, and today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand.
Our aim is to put a smile on people’s faces around the world and give every customer a special experience on each occasion. Our vision is that our jobs will be the best in the world for those committed to serving great food and looking after customers better than anyone else.
Our vision is to be the World’s Top Restaurant Operator.
What’s on offer for You
- Paid Recharge Days – 13 additional days offer each year.
- Access your long service leave after 7 years.
- Professional career opportunities in an ASX200 listed company.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Generous quarterly bonus structure.
- Staff discount.
- Mentoring program.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team in our KFC Mandurah restaurant, located in Mandurah, WA. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant General Manager in creating an energetic and positive work environment for all Team Members. If you’re looking to further your career and want to work in front-line management of a successful international organization, then look no further.
- Demonstrable managerial skills.
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurant or hospitably industry.
- Proven ability to engage, lead and motivate Team Members.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and interpersonal.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must have competent computer skills.
- Energetic, resourceful, and committed.
Becoming part of our restaurant management team with KFC will give you the freedom to be the real you. If you want to make a difference and be a part of the continuing success of KFC, apply now and submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your experience.
Please note, the successful applicant/s will be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests which may include a National Police Check and qualifications checks.
KFC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and as such, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment for which they qualify.