|Post Name||Showroom Sales Consultants|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia 2302|
- Join a professional sales team, and earn a commission from your first sale.
- Uncapped commissions and generous incentives for top sales performers.
- Rotating weekends.
Sofas are our specialty, with over 250,000 happy customers, 17 years of experience, and 40 showrooms nationwide, we pride ourselves on being Australia’s sofa specialists. We specialize in hand-crafted, high-quality, and incredibly comfortable sofas that last.
With a wide range of designs, configurations, luxurious leathers, and stylish fabric covers that are all backed by our Plush 10-year Peace of Mind warranty. We are looking for a motivated Sales Professional to join the Newcastle team on a full-time basis.
What we can offer the successful applicant:
- Uncapped commission programs and incentives
- Join our Millionaire Club as one of our top performers and be rewarded with generous incentives
- A great company culture where you will thrive
- All the training and support you need to succeed
- Incredibly comfortable sofas that (almost) sell themselves
- An industry-leading 10-year warranty to enhance your customer service and selling confidence
- Rewarding career progression opportunities
The successful applicant will:
- Be results-driven with a proven record of exceeding sales targets
- Deliver a best-in-class customer journey
- Understand the importance of listening to customers’ needs
- Learn and apply product knowledge
- You will have previous sales experience, ideally selling either furniture or product categories such as jewelry, cars, bedding, luxury goods/travel, etc.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be capable of listening to customers, building rapport, and offering solutions to their furniture needs
Whether we are assisting customers to create their custom sofa, or preparing for our latest marketing campaign, we live by the following principles:
- Our team members are key to our success
- Outstanding employee performance requires employer generosity
- We offer service excellence
- We do the right thing