|Hiring Organization||Anglicare Woolooware Shores|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
About the role:
Mildred Symons House is searching for passionate Carers to join their dedicated team of care professionals. Our Carers play a key role in ensuring residents are cared for physically, emotionally, and spiritually, responding to their varied needs with empathy and respect.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure optimal physical comfort of residents;
• Contribute to the emotional well-being of residents by responding to and understanding their emotional needs;
• Assist residents with activities of daily living
• Interacting with our residents in a cheerful and empathetic manner;
• Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures;
• Contribute to relative satisfaction by talking with relatives and assisting where possible.
Skills, knowledge, and experience needed:
• Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
• Previous Aged Care experience
• A passion for caring for others
• Excellent communication skills
• Valuing individuals and showing empathy
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Carers are rewarded with the above award rate of pay, a comprehensive orientation program, and access to ongoing education and training opportunities to ensure that our residents receive outstanding care. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Who are we?
We’re a Christian organization with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalized by providing a range of accommodation, care, and community services.
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honored, lives enriched and communities strengthened. Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance for child abuse.