|Hiring Organization||Officeworks Pitt St, Sydney|
|Post Name||Team Member|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 33 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
At Officeworks we make bigger things happen. Our customers, our team, and our community are our heart and soul. And if our brilliant people have taught us anything, it is that we can do all kinds of incredible things, each and every day.
Fast-paced. Innovative. Inspiring. With more than 8000 team members and a national footprint of more than 168 retail stores Australia-wide – we’re focused on delivering a wide range, low price, and great service.
We’re about inspiring new ideas and thinking outside the box. We’re about kicking goals, having a laugh, and pushing each other. We are about being rewarded and supported. We’re about teaching a customer something new and supporting the community. We’re about making a difference.
About the role
Our Officeworks Berry Store is hiring! We are seeking passionate casual team members to join us across a number of departments including technology, replenishment, and customer service. Our team members are our customer service specialists. You will work together with the team to ensure great customer service is always delivered.
You will provide expert advice to customers in the broad range of products and services and operate as a proud Officeworks brand ambassador. This role requires availability during daytime and night-time hours on weekdays and weekends
You are a customer-focused individual, who is passionate about service and customer experience. Alongside this:
- You enjoy being around people and working in a team
- You like being busy in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking responsibility and delivering on your commitments
- You take pride in delivering a great customer experience
- You’re flexible with your availability, being able to work a variety of hours across weekdays and weekends to meet our customers’ needs
It’s all in a day’s work when you’re part of the Officeworks community – where you’re not defined by who you are, but what you can do. We celebrate our teams’ uniqueness by offering the below to the Officeworks family:
- An inclusive, diverse, and supportive environment.
- Flexible working arrangements to best support your individual needs.
- A key focus is on wellbeing and safety.
- Generous discounts at Officeworks, Bunnings, Kmart, Target, and Catch.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to progress your career.
- Industry-leading Growing Families policy and access to Circle In portal for Working Families.
At Officeworks, we operate best when our team represents the communities we serve. We proudly commit to providing a safe and supportive work environment for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all candidates.
Including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community, and people with disabilities. Officeworks is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’employer – we commit to responding to every applicant Officeworks requires all new team members to be fully vaccinated for (unless they have a medical exemption).
This recognizes that governments in a number of jurisdictions have already mandated vaccinations for people working in retail and is about creating a safer workplace for teams, customers, and the community.