Illustrator Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Jr. Illustrator – Designer|
|Qualification||BA or MA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
Who We Are!
PepsiCo Design & Innovation is a creatively driven team that leverages the power of Design Thinking to solve brand and business problems that drive meaningful value and growth.
Our mission is to elevate the role of design and design thinking as a function, process, mindset, and as culture in PepsiCo and the broader business world.
We are a consumer-centric organization with a start-up mentality within our larger organization; we partner with world-class partners in Marketing, Insights, and R&D to strategically drive business results with purpose.
Our Opportunity! As part of the PepsiCo Design team, you will partner closely with functional design experts as well as the business to develop brand design strategies across a spectrum of capabilities including product architecture, innovation pipelines, visual identity systems, design guidelines, packaging design, and structural design.
The Associate Designer/ Illustrator will engage with cross-functional teams to drive comprehensive brand, graphic design, and illustration projects from ideation and strategy to execution.
The main objective of this role is to guide brand design, help craft the brand design strategy, and execute major design/ illustration projects across the portfolio. Ideal candidates take their craft seriously, but also enjoy designing quick hits for laughs and likes.
- Creating high-quality brand design/ illustration solutions in a rapid-paced, high-output environment
- Illustration expertise with the ability to flex styles depending on the brief
- Present design/illustration concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Quickly sketch ideas to create and communicate concepts
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions
- Be able to iterate on designs/Illustrations based on direction and feedback from Brand Design lead(s)
- Design in alignment with evolving brand needs with an emphasis on brand consistency + meeting business objectives
- Keep up with trends of the tech/innovation trends to inspire and elevate creative output within
- Ideate and construct ideas within a team-based design environment
- Communicates regularly. Manages own timelines, milestones, and internal deadlines to ensure timely delivery.
- BA or MA 1-3 Years of experience in-house or agency in brand design, advertisement, or content creation
- Background in illustration + understanding of brand/graphic design + motion preferred
- Strong portfolio of Illustration/design work showcasing both print and digital projects
- Social media-minded curator
- Digital interest or experience
- Brand design background and style guideline experience, 360 visual identity
- Strong illustration skills with a range of styles
- Great sketching (digital and/or hand sketching) skills and idea development techniques to create and communicate concepts
- Foundational photography skills including lighting, composition, and retouching; ability to articulate ideas conceptually
- Technically solid, expert at Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Team player, avid collaborator passionate about creativity and innovation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter