Jobs Receptionist in Melbourne
Yarra Junction Medical Centre
|Post Name||Junior Medical Receptionist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
We are looking for a junior medical receptionist who takes pride in their work and has.
attention to detail. Someone who can offer a high standard of customer service and.
shows empathy towards each of our patients.
Qualifications and experience
- Must be highly motivated, and enthusiastic with a high focus on customer service.
- Have a high level of computer literacy.
- Have a high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Follow and take direction from other more experienced members of the team.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment with high attention to detail.
- Possess time management and problem-solving skills.
- Have an excellent phone manner and customer service skills.
- Be well presented, punctual, and reliable at all times.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Greeting and assisting patients and visitors to the practice.
- Booking and rescheduling appointments.
- Answering phones and directing incoming calls.
- Data entry.
- Billing and accounts.
- Collating incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Liaising with doctors and other health professionals.
- Offer day-to-day administrative support.
- Be an active member of the team.