|Hiring Organization||AFL Recruitment Pty|
|Post Name||Immigration Lawyer OR Registered Migration Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 49 To AUD 60 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
YOUR NEW EMPLOYER
Our client is a sophisticated futuristic specialist immigration law firm with an enviable reputation and success record.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Being the RIGHT HAND to + being mentored by a top caliber ACCREDITED SPECIALIST immigration lawyer you will love:
- the challenge of managing a full spectrum of various visa cases (eg family/partner, employer-sponsored/work, skilled, business, student, humanitarian visas)+ complex immigration legal disputes; and
- the deep satisfaction of making a positive impact on your clients’ lives.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Benefit from the reputation+ success of this stand-out sophisticated specialist immigration law firm;
- Flourishing local and international client base +top quality stimulating non-vanilla interesting cases (with a focus on corporate immigration);
- Unbeatable training+ mentorship from industry-leading best of the best specialist immigration lawyers;
- Stretch+Grow-ongoing career development opportunities;
- Values- inclusive, multi-cultural, excellence, relationships, helping and supporting each other, generosity.
- Culture- Positive energy, Collaborative, team-spirited, work hard/play and relax hard
- Work flexibility-eg start/finish times +part work from home.
WHO YOU ARE
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Are EITHER: 1) a lawyer OR 2) an RMA who has a minimum of 2+ years experience in immigration law (preferably with corporate immigration law experience);
- Are you seriously and genuinely keen to carve out an immigration legal career long-term (ESSENTIAL);
- have a high work ethic and are committed to success/results;
- have excellent communication and people skills.