|Post Name||Logistics Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
We challenge each other to make an impact. Dedicated to people and their wellbeing, we’re focused on creating food and brands that nourish families so they can flourish and thrive.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of Australia’s favorite foods. Our iconic brands include Nutri-Grain, Special K, Sultana Bran and Coco Pops (cereals), LCMs, and Pringles (snacks). We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
The role of the Logistics Coordinator provides critical support to the Logistics Manager in the execution and delivery of reporting, processing invoices, reconciliations, and logistics management. This is a great opportunity to work for a global FMCG organization in a department that is key to ensuring we maximize our customer service by our products gets to the right place at the right time!
Key Responsibilities Include
- Process invoices through SAP and KBuy (internal procurement system) as well as raise purchase orders.
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of supplier invoices and statements
- Ensure accounts are kept up to date for reporting purposes
- Run month-end analysis reports and accruals against purchase orders
- Monthly preparation for management reporting, and analysis of data to ensure actual versus forecast is correct.
- Support Procurement operations and ANZ Logistics team in the preparation and analysis of RFPs and related continuous improvement initiatives
- Support ANZ Logistics team in the operational management of our network of 3PL service providers, including supporting planning and scheduling requirements
- Management of commercial and operational aspects of leased facilities, including monitoring of sublessee compliance requirements
Skills, Experience & Attributes Sought
In this role, you will gain broad exposure across the business and it’s a great steppingstone into a career in FMCG. Ideally, you will have a Certificate or Diploma in Logistics, Warehousing, or Manufacturing. Previous experience in invoice processing, validation, and reconciliations is important as this role is key to ensuring that our costs are reflected accurately.
Experience with SAP is also preferred, coupled with strong excel and Microsoft Office skills. We’re looking for someone who will be an active team member, with great written & verbal communication skills, a problem solver, and someone who is keen to learn & grow in the field of Logistics.
Benefits, Culture & Company
We’re a company that makes great food and we hire great people!
Since first established in Australia in 1924, we have grown as an organization, and whilst our range of products has expanded our over-arching goal is still the same, to nourish with our foods.
Our K values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success, and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance-related bonuses and incentives, free on-site car parking for office days, and half-day Fridays year-round! We offer a flexible approach to flexible working and a holistic range of wellness offerings to suit everybody at every stage in your life!
As an individual, you can grow and develop your career with the support of your manager and development programs. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career offshore.
Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer that aims to provide an inclusive work environment involving everyone and embracing the diverse talent of its people.