- Company Name: Emerson
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
The Logistics Coordinator’s role is to ensure the effective movement of materials and goods in and out of the Dubai plants. They must guarantee compliance with all legal and customer requirements on all company imports and exports. Lastly, the logistics coordinator provides overall assistance to Life Cycle Services Team.
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Prepare shipping documents & arrange freight forwarder collections.
- Identifies the shipping needs of orders as specified in the systems.
- Coordinates with the Order Administrator & LBP (local business partner) for complete shipping instructions.
- Generates the Shipping Document Pack through the systems.
- Prepares the JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority) Custom documents for a shipment.
- Coordinates with the Warehouse & Freight Forwarders for shipment pickup.
- Maintains shipping records.
- Ensure adherence to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices.
- Backup Trade Compliance Gatekeeper.
- Provide overall assistance to the Life cycle service team as necessary.
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Has prior experience in Logistics.
- French speaking is an advantage.