|Hiring Organization||Procare Group|
|Post Name||Business Administration Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 45 To AUD 55 Per Hour|
|Location||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia 2500|
Business Administration Manager
- Join a leading national provider of insurance risk and solutions services
- The competitive remuneration package is on offer!
- Flexible working, collaborative culture, comprehensive induction plus much more!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national insurance risk and solutions services business in Australia. We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. Our specialist Loss Adjusting and Claims Services firm, Procare Claims and Risk, is seeking an experienced Business Administration Manager.
With a strong background in process improvement and the ability to deliver significant business results and improved productivity. The Business Administration Manager will be responsible to deliver significant operational performance to meet the annual targets of the firm.
- Cross-functional process improvement across business units and products.
- Design and implement key business process improvements as required.
- Financial management and reporting.
- Champion productivity across the group’s business & staff.
- Supplement the strategic & financial goals of the group.
- Drive Quality Assurance to ensure the successful execution of improved processes.
- Develop and promote adoption within the organization of Claims Best Practices.
From us, you can expect:
- A genuine and friendly working culture where our people are valued!
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression.
- A comprehensive induction as well as regular and ongoing training opportunities.
- Genuine appreciation of work/life balance and flexibility.
- An excellent remuneration package.
- Access to our external Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly and quarterly staff celebrations and awards as well as our annual events and parties plus more!
You are a talented communicator who engages well both face to face and over the phone. You have exceptional attention to detail and excellent time management skills. You are organized and understand the importance of delivering a high-quality service. You must possess the following key attributes:
- Financial and/or Accounting acumen.
- Supply Chain management – Builders, Contractors, etc.
- Process & System implementation ability underpin the above.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Demonstrated process change/improvement.
- Excellent Presentation & Communication skills.