|Post Name||Marketing Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 56000 To AUD 60000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
Who are we?RSM has been around for 100 years. As a top ten accounting and advisory firm in Australia, we work with businesses located in and around our 32 offices to deliver the full suite of accounting and consulting services to leading businesses in virtually every industry.
Whilst this means we know a thing or two about business and advising companies on their next move, our marketing team is young, passionate, and clever and thinks like a start-up. With specialists in digital, design, communications, and account management.
The team loves solving challenges for the business and coming up with new and improved ways of communicating with our audiences!
What would you do in this coveted role?This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your outstanding capabilities in providing marketing and communications support to the firm through the implementation of local and national strategies.
In a permanent full-time role, you will be great at managing your time and priorities to perform a range of marketing and communications duties which will also see you utilize your growing marketing knowledge.
You will have a hand at crafting what success in your role should look like from day one! You will be a self-starter and won’t be afraid to show initiative. This is a great role for someone looking to launch their marketing career or with a few years of experience.
With flexible working, well-being initiatives, and an award-winning learning and development program, you will be joining an organization that will always put its people first.
Highlights of your role:
- Manipulation of databases to create market intelligence and distribution lists
- Conduct regular website and content audits, SEO and keyword research, publish articles and content
- Creation of content for social media and reporting on social media campaigns and activities
- Work with senior marketing and design team to review, update or create and distribute marketing and promotional materials including brochures, and advertisements.
- Newsletters, banners, invitations, profiles capability statements, digital assets, and video
- Work with senior marketing to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, including loading content to landing pages and website.
- ]Setting up EDMs and Google Ads admin, and monitoring
- Provide assistance to local offices with the management of sponsorships, functions, seminars, and other networking events
- Perform updates to the marketing section of my
- Assist with the implementation and support of national marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, and projects
- Tertiary qualification or working towards Business related qualifications with Majors in Marketing or Communications
What would we like you to have?Ideally, you’ll have at least one year of relevant work experience and some experience in digital marketing – these include social media, website, marketing automation, or Google Ads.
You don’t have to have all these skills but some understanding of how these platforms work will be highly beneficial. Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite will also be regarded well. Armed with high attention to detail, your ability to work to deadlines will make you a star candidate.