|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 24 To CAD 67 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3B 2L2|
The Marketing Manager manages the implementation of all marketing activities for Canadian operations by working closely with both regional and global marketing teams, to align strategies and share best practices to increase brand awareness, drive sales and ultimately convert prospects.
In addition, this role will coordinate with the Regional Marketing team to deliver our Transformation and Customer Insights activities for Canada. This is a marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our company.
Key Responsibilities/What You Do:
- Responsible for managing Canadian marketing and customer retention projects as assigned.
- Leads Marketo utilization for all campaigns – to create and send customer- and prospect-focused email communications; own a suite of monthly newsletters in Canada, track and report on KPIs and maintain a performance dashboard for management.
- Perform regular email contact list maintenance to manage contact updates, opt-outs, suppression lists, and seed lists, ensuring they are consistent between email automation software and the CRM.
- Customize and proactively update print collateral, presentations, and economic content using MS Office and Adobe Suite. Proofread and edit new collateral and economic content and prepare it for distribution.
- Liaise with local translators for Canadian French copy translations of marketing collateral as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance and support on the company’s CRM (Salesforce).
- Assist with market research, reporting tasks, and lead input from inbound marketing programs.
- Research and establish local partnerships with associations and others to develop host webinars, develop new content and cross-promote.
- Coordinate nationwide event marketing schedule including tradeshow and conferences, and networking/sponsorship events. Responsibilities include logistics coordination, pre-and post-event marketing/promotions, lead generation campaigns, and return on event (ROE) tracking.
- Digital marketing tasks include: updating weekly the website (Adobe Experience), creating digital content when necessary, and making weekly social media posts targeting the Canadian market
- Responsible for coordinating with the Regional Market Management on the implementation in Canada of our Transformation and Customer Insight activities.
- Manage and track the Canadian marketing budget
- Manage future marketing support roles
- Manage and update bilingual website content using a content management tool (Adobe Experience Manager)
Key Requirements/What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a similar discipline
- Bilingual French and English mandatory
- Marketing automation expertise, preferably Marketo
- Ability to support business decisions based on data analysis and market research
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- B2B marketing experience
- Relationship management
- Project management
- Content management and scheduling
- Internal and external communications
- CRM experience (Salesforce a plus)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PPT, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Suite, and Photoshop
- Graphic design proficiency is an asset
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Capabilities in data analysis and market research
- Excellent team player motivated by a high-performance, high-energy, fast-paced team dynamic
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written with a strong sense of initiative, innovation, and Creativity
Key Benefits/What We Offer:
- Hybrid and flexible working model
- Group Benefit Plan
- Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off
- Employee Recognition & Rewards
- And much more!…
Allianz Trade in Canada, welcomes all applicants with disabilities and accommodations are available upon request.
Allianz Trade in Canada is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Allianz Trade is the trademark used to designate a range of services provided by Euler Hermes.