- Company Name: Meltwater
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full-time
Meltwater is looking for Data and Content Analysts to join our Enterprise team in Toronto!
Are you an insatiable reader? Are you constantly staying on top of current events? Do you have experience working with digital content? Meltwater is seeking committed and detail-oriented individuals with a passion for business information and analytics to join our North America Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Marketing Analyst, you will work closely with the global marketing team using Meltwater’s web-based news and social media solutions to review, analyze, and provide insights on trending topics and industry trends to be used in the content, such as insight reports and infographics, and to support media pitches.
The position will be part of the global marketing team and the US Enterprise team, which works with Meltwater’s biggest clients across North America.
The role is both challenging and rewarding. The right candidate will be learning a wealth of knowledge about industry-leading clients, data analytics, excel, PowerPoint, and how to extract and report the right kind of insights to Meltwater’s global marketing team.
Individuals should be detail-oriented, hardworking, enthusiastic, and motivated. Training will be provided to high-potential candidates.
- Research and gain a working knowledge of the global marketing content calendar and key industries, as well as ongoing industry and policy news
- Be part of the Analytics team, providing support and reporting for Meltwater’s global marketing team, as well as various client projects and leveraging Meltwater’s proprietary software platforms
- Become an expert user on in-house SaaS platforms
- Assist team with senior management research requests
- Help senior management research and develop pitches for new clients
- Build Boolean Logic searches and basic analytics, set up new users, update client cards, etc. (if you are not familiar with Boolean no worries, we will provide training on this)
- Create reports by mining digital media and social media content based on the parameters set by the global content team.
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure topics, and industries, etc to support marketing content development.
*The sky is the limit at Meltwater. *
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that’s Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.