|Hiring Organization||Randstad Canada|
|Post Name||Content Product Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 80000 To CAD 100000 Per Year|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8W 3Y7|
Randstad Victoria is looking for a Content Product Marketing Manager for our client in beautiful Victoria BC. The successful candidate can be based in Victoria BC or remotely, ideally on the West Coast, but not required.
As a Content Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in packaging content offerings and relevant industry practices to respond to client needs. You would help clients succeed and achieve their desired outcomes.
The Content Product Marketing Manager would be responsible for designing and supporting collateral, working with different departments to source content, and ensuring the material is unique, exciting, and adds value to the client.
•$80-100k plus depending on experience
•Work for an exciting and agile company
- Procuring, curating, and processing all product, series, and category level content within the area of ownership.
- Leveraging web analytics (GA, PowerBi, Google Trends) and internal feedback (Inspectlet, VOC) to action and improve product content and the digital customer experience.
- Prioritizing the product content efforts that will deliver the highest returns.•Using best practices as it relates to SEO, for all product content updates.
- Entering the product data and specifications into the PIM (product information management) system for syndication to the website.
- Manipulating and normalizing large data sets within Microsoft Excel.
- Working with the Product Management team to launch new products and categories, as well as obtaining content to enhance current offerings.
- Continuously and proactively improving the enrichment of product data on the database.
- Ensuring product data adheres to our Content Standards & Guidelines.
- Participating in Content and Marketing team communication channels, meetings, and learning opportunities as needed.
- Partner with leaders of digital-led strategy to help craft strategy and design client programs.
- Strong knowledge of digital product content principles and the online customer experience.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Software experience (SaaS preferred)
- Technical knowledge of Electronics and Industrial Automation products desired.
- Professional work demeanor, and an aptitude for solution resolution.
- Ability to evaluate technical information and determine what is important for the customer to be able to make a decision to purchase.
- Strong knowledge and practical application of analytical data/trends required.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-direct based on data-driven decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Multitasking ability.
- Passionate about the digital customer experience.
- Technical writing experience in an engineering discipline.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work given tight time scales and deliver.
- Ability to pivot and be agile.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes.
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles.
If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities! Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase equity, diversity, and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention, and advancement for all employees.
In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming;
Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups, and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle.
We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.