|Hiring Organization||Westpac Group|
|Post Name||CRM & Email Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50 To AUD 60 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Get set for your next great career move!
- Brand & Marketing – Customer Marketing
- Be a part of Westpac’s supportive and inclusive team culture
How will I help?As our CRM & Email Marketing Manager, you’ll ensure that our customers have rewarding and contextual experiences across Westpac Group’s suite of brands and service offerings.
Consistent digital & channel experiences are imperative to our brand values and we strive for effective communications in moments that matter, while achieving world-class business outcomes.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Engagement and daily management of third-party outbound messaging providers (Salesforce, Adobe, etc) to deliver the Group’s yearly campaign program
- Developing, coding, and broadcasting digital communications (email & SMS) to existing and new customer audiences with a high attention to detail/quality
- Gathering emails and landing page requirements, including content and design materials
- Determining gaps between email business needs and current marketing technology capabilities, and recommending efficient solutions to address opportunity areas
- Interacting with quality management and copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management sign-off
- Analyzing the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces to make recommendations for improvement
- Deliver best-in-class email performance outcomes through recommendations on how we measure optimize and improve against business targets (KPIs).
What’s in it for you?We’re going through significant change, and this is an opportunity to work closely with our business through the next phase of transformation. You’ll play a significant role in the future of a business that has been around for over 200 years.
We’ll back you in the development of your career and flexible working, and you’ll also keep learning to grow, backed by a fantastic team of people within a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
- You’ll be a self-starter, able to work self sufficiently and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate initiative plans, impacts on / customer / commercial outcomes, and potential trade-offs
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS coding practices for different email clients, including responsive design for desktop & mobile devices
- Continuous improvement of digital experiences through test and learn mindset; Testing complex interactions and deploying emails based on those complex interactions
- A strong and confident communication style with care and genuine interest.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and develops/maintains working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in implementing processes and working across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Desire to be constantly challenged and develop new knowledge
- A financial services background is preferable
What is it like to work there?We aim to provide one big, supportive team to help us reach our vision to become one of the world’s great service companies. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility – and champions inclusion.
The Westpac Group has implemented an Entry to Workplace Policy that requires employees and others entering our workplaces to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by relevant dates set out in the policy (subject to applicable medical exemptions).
Our employees are required to comply with the policy regardless of whether they are in customer-facing or non-customer-facing roles (as employees in non-customer-facing roles are required to attend the workplace under our Hybrid Working Strategy).
Further, the Westpac Group is required to comply with State/Territory issued public health. orders/directions which require relevant workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter workplaces. By applying for this role, you acknowledge that you are aware of our Entry to Workplace Policy, and if you secure employment with us, you will be required to comply with the policy.