|Hiring Organization||Southern Cross Austereo|
|Post Name||Junior Media Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 52 To AUD 56 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic, and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians.
Through our Radio, TV, and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s on offer for you?
- 12-month position in our vibrant Sydney offices
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
About the role:
Our new Junior Media Analyst will report to the Regional Yield & Strategy Manager and is responsible for assisting the Revenue Strategy & Analytics department to provide regular reporting and sales support. In this role, you will join a supportive and collaborative team in Sydney that works with various different departments across the company nationally.
The skills and experience you will need;
- High attention to detail
- Medium-level skills in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with a focus on constructive behavior
- Ability to learn and utilize various audience analysis software
- Self-motivated and able to quickly gain the trust of the sales teams
- An interest in learning how to edit content in photoshop
- Ability to work alone, or as part of a team
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organization- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximize creativity, have courage and act with integrity.