|Hiring Organization||Frontline Recruitment Group|
|Post Name||Medical Receptionist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 38 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000|
- Flexible FT or PT position in a prestigious location in the heart of Sydney.
- Monday-Friday hours, CBD, a short walk from train stations/bus stops.
- Opportunity for profit sharing and bonuses included!.
The brand new medical center, CBD location, diverse role with opportunities to grow within the company and be rewarded for your hard work!
Our client is a team of medical experts who provide general medicine and natural therapy with advanced cosmetics and leading technology. They have a friendly, collaborative team environment and now looking to build the team and expand its client base.
What are the Requirements?
- Previous Medical Receptionist experience in GP or Hospital.
- Team player attitude.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using Best Practices.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Customer service approach.
What are the Benefits of an Offer?
- Negotiable salary, based on your experience and skill set.
- Flexible part or full-time hours, Mon-Fri only!
- CBD location, easy to access from multiple train stations and bus stops parking nearby.
- Opportunity for profit sharing (can be discussed).
- Enjoy your lunch breaks with multiple food joints within walking distance.
- No two days will be the same!.
Sound interesting? Make an application today by sending your CV to Izzy at email@example.com, or simply hit ‘Apply Now.’ We will be conducting interviews as applications are received so don’t hesitate to apply today.