Kayver Nanny & Caregiver Inc.
|Post Name||Nanny_ZHANG, XUE FENG|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35000 To CAD 40000 Per Year|
|Location||Brampton, Ontario, Canada L4K 0C3|
Care of 3 children
Work Days and Salary: Full-time, permanent; 5 days per week, 7.5 hours per day, from $15.00 per hour depending on qualifications. No work is required on Statutory holidays. Term: 2-4 years ideal.
*Qualified Aboriginal persons, newcomers, and other underrepresented persons or groups are encouraged to apply.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application.
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas, and change diapers for the pre-school.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Prepare the children for rest periods.
- Take the children to and from school and to appointments.
- Bathe, dress, and feed the children.
- Discipline the children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the children.
- Instruct the children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for the children.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Supervise and care for the children.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of the children.
- Light housekeeping.
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience as a nanny with children.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Comfortable around water, wading pools, and splash pads.
- Good English-speaking skills are required.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent.
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Medical exam, Reference required.