|Hiring Organization||Nanny Ninja|
|Qualification||High School Graduate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 29 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6P 1Z2|
Are you looking for an amazing nanny role? Let us help! At Nanny Ninja, we work tirelessly to help match great nannies with equally great families. We want to help you find that perfect fit.
About The Family
The family is very warm, affectionate, and enthusiastic. They strive to be non-judgmental and invite their kids to speak freely about anything. The parents take a very proactive, pragmatic approach to caring for their children.
They aim to keep house rules firm, clear, consistent, and easy to follow, as this allows them to have a relaxed and calm setting where everyone knows what’s expected of them. The children enjoy various activities, including arts and crafts, playing outside, math, cooking, and outings. The family has 1 dog: a Labrador-Poodle mix.
The Perfect Caregiver
The family is looking for a nanny who is cheerful and enthusiastic about working with children. The ideal nanny is someone who encourages the children to try new things and gives them space to experiment.
The nanny should be accepting, positive, calm, and able to reinforce boundaries consistently with the intent of keeping expectations clear. Someone who is conscientious, intuitive, and can pick up on nuances would be ideal for the family. The parents first and foremost want someone who is ready to be invested in their children.
The nanny should be able to strike a balance of maintaining the expectations they have set as a family, while also being able to confidently communicate with the parents and proactively bring ideas and suggestions forward with a collaborative spirit.
The nanny will be expected to provide complete care for the children in the employer’s home and perform all tasks that correlate to the care of the children. To create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
The two older children will be at school for much of the time, and the nanny’s focus will then be on the youngest child. When the youngest child is napping or the children are occupied, the nanny will be expected to help maintain the household. The list of responsibilities is below:
- Taking care of children (eg. bathing, dressing, and feeding them).
- Taking care of children (eg. cooking, cleaning, and washing & folding clothes)
- Providing educational assistance for children.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Doing light housework, such as family dishes, laundry, vacuuming, and sweeping
- Meal prep and basic cooking for the children. Able to learn and follow Kosher cooking principles (family will be willing to train).
- If a nanny is interested, optionally support the family at their cottage at times throughout the summer (either for the day or overnight).
About Nanny Ninja
Nanny Ninja is a nanny placement agency that helps match nannies with families. We take a personalized approach to getting to know you and your preferences, so we can help find the right match for you.
A couple of things to note:
- We are only able to work with candidates who are already eligible to work in Canada. Unfortunately, we cannot support sponsorship requests.
- Due to the high volume of candidates we work with, we kindly ask that you do not call us to inquire about a job opening. Please submit your application online, and we will review it and contact successful applicants from there. If you are invited to an interview, we will be happy to discuss any of your questions during that time.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Proven child care experience with references.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- Fully vaccinated from COVID-19
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- ECE certification or other training in childcare and development preferred
- Previous nanny experience preferred
Work for a loving, enthusiastic family
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.