|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4B 1B3|
- or equivalent experience.
Work Site Environment
- Employer’s home.
- Urban area.
- Work in employer’s/client’s home.
- Assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Shop for food and household supplies.
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas, and change diapers for infants.
- Supervise and care for children.
- Take children to and from school and to appointments.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- Public transportation is available.
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- Client focus.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Team player.