|Hiring Organization||Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai|
|Post Name||Kids Club Nanny|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2300 To AED 3000 Per Month|
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Participate in the smooth running of the Little Nomads Kids Club department on a day-to-day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
- Create new, unique and interesting activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting, or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. Help make the kids club offer a point of competitive advantage for the hotel. Ensure outsourced service provides maintenance standards.
- To have complete knowledge of the products and services offered by the hotel, and in particular all the kids club activities in the hotel.
- To lead the implementation of all health and safety codes and in particular to take full and complete care of children.
- Execution of the Little Nomads activities program.
- Ensure that all activities are performed in a safe environment using proper safety techniques.
- Use qualified attendants in all areas where relevant qualifications are required, i.e. Lifeguard.
- Monitor the success of the activities programs through the number of participants per scheduled event and through guests’ feedback. Make necessary adjustments to maintain top-quality, fun-filled, and original programs for hotel guests and kids.
- Prepare and circulate clear information to guests about the events offered by the hotel in conjunction with Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai Concierge.
- Work closely to promote our Spa offering to ensure that we maximize guest satisfaction and hotel revenue by enabling our guests to experience our spa.
- Keep all equipment clean and well maintained in the kid’s club.
- Develop and maintain a strong working environment with the other departments.
- Ensure proper accounting procedures are followed when collecting or charging fees for the kid’s club
- Drive revenues for the department.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.