|Hiring Organization||Westpac Group|
|Post Name||Customer Service and Banker positions|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 31 To AUD 33 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
- Personal Bankers and Advisors / Customer Service positions
- Based in one of our Westpac or St George branches in Sydney (Inner West)
- FT positions
- Branches include but are not limited to Strathfield, Campsie, Lakemba, Burwood, Auburn, etc
- Even if we don’t have the perfect role right now, we will be in touch once we do.
How will I help?
We believe we can help all our customers make the most of their money by assisting them with their everyday banking and asking the right questions to better identify and understand their needs.
Your role as PBA/CSA is a key customer-facing position in our branch network as you will have quality conversations with our customers on a day-to-day basis, creating a stress-free, seamless experience for each person you serve.
As a PBA/CSA, your role will entail:
- Welcoming all customers that come into the branch, creating a warm and positive first impression as they enter
- Helping customers with transactional and savings banking needs
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Providing relevant banking advice to suit their situation and goals
- Referring customers to our team of specialists when required
- Educating customers on new technologies to assist them in the future
- Proactively contacting existing customers via phone or email
What’s in it for me?
In a word, lots! Over time, you will be well trained to provide general banking information and steadily turn into a banking specialist. Due to the size of our network, we are confident in providing a clear pathway for progression as a result.
In addition to this, you can expect financial benefits for being part of the Westpac team (like special banking, wealth, and insurance offers) you’ll be paid well, and supported throughout your career so you can grow as you do. You’ll also be encouraged to take part in our fun community projects as a paid volunteer.
What do I need?
- Strong background in face-to-face customer service, with experience handling cash quickly and accurately
- Ability to multitask in busy environments
- Able to build relationships with customers from all walks of life
- Comfortable exploring and identifying customer needs through asking the right questions and proactively contacting existing customers
- Sales or banking experience is highly desirable, however, we believe we can teach these skills to an individual with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn more
What’s it like to work there?
We aim to provide one big, supportive team to help us reach our vision to become one of the world’s great service companies. Working with us you’ll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs.
Our employees are required to comply with the policy regardless of whether they are in customer-facing or non-customer-facing roles (as employees in non-customer-facing roles are required to attend the workplace under our Hybrid Working Strategy).
By applying for this role, you acknowledge that you are aware of our Entry to Workplace Policy, and if you secure employment with us, you will be required to comply with the policy.