|Post Name||Assistant Team Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 26000/- Per Month|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India 411014|
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to assistant Team Lead in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, and wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- The role will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and improving current Order Management capabilities within the group along with gaining a thorough knowledge of the systems and processes.
- Ensure deployment of consistent work practices across sites. Provide actionable intelligence around opportunities within the transaction group. Develop and mentor team members on current processes and updates.
- The incumbent will be part of the Pune team and work in tandem with the local and the division leadership team to provide support on daily weekly metrics and its review for gap assessment and closure. Supports transaction processing, gains a thorough understanding of the order management processes, and brings in improvements. The Role will also be responsible for managing the SOPs, Knowledge Transfer, and Business Process Transitions from the Global Sites.
- Is an expert on all the tasks under one’s purview and is able to provide functional support to the associates on daily, weekly, and monthly tasks along with query resolution and floor support.
- To provide transactional support to the team in the absence of an associate and in business-critical situations.
- To deliver the business knowledge in terms of Process/ Refresher Training to new and existing associates. Provide team with timely inputs on errors, daily Utilization numbers, skill gap analysis, and maintain SOPs and Internal / external audit documentation. Will also require to ensure backup planning to support daily operational activities.
- Will be responsible for New employee Onboarding / Orientation, access requirements, and Training plan including 30-60-90 step-up plan.
- Will be responsible for all due diligence for End to End process transitions and smooth implementation post go live.
- Leads daily/weekly business calls independently with stakeholders for proactive communication on planning, prioritization, and necessary action plan for current and future deliverables along with timely information on load balancing and work allocations.
- Coordination with site stakeholders and local leadership team on any Adhoc request/project received on a time-to-time basis.
- Enables the adoption of lean tools and continuous improvement techniques to drive efficiency. Conduct knowledge-sharing sessions to drive awareness and CI culture at the team level. Providing the monthly BSC metrics in a timely manner to the OPEX lead, along with closing any gaps identified each month
- Appraise the immediate supervisor with any people/process gaps that need to be addressed in a timely manner.
- Lives and drives Eaton Values and creates a positive environment. Actively contribute towards the “Enhance – Engage and Enrich” culture at SMC.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate, with 5 to 6 years of experience in Back Office processes.
- Should have a thorough understanding of the Performance Metrics Assessment and Job Allocation techniques.
- Strong Collaborative Style to drive cross-cultural collaboration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify underlying opportunities and build on them.
- Experience in driving performance without formal reporting for a team of 5-7 members.
- Experience in Stakeholder communications and Management.
- Experience in handling process transitions, and fair understanding of transition tools and techniques.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Flexible to work night shifts (US).
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.