|Hiring Organization||Hays – Recruitment Agency Sydney|
|Post Name||Maintenance Electrician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 44 To AUD 48 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Your new company
You will be working with a global building material manufacturer, with an excellent reputation as the leader in the industry. Located in Sydney’s Western region, this production facility offers an excellent production facility with great company culture. Your new company is looking for of a permanent night shift Electrician working 10 pm – 6 am
Your new role
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of repair and maintenance tasks on a variety of equipment across the plant.
- You will organize and maintain the day-to-day running of the site’s production equipment, associated plant/equipment, and fixed property.
- You will be responsible for keeping the equipment performing at its required production rate and participating in approved training modules associated with the production line maintenance.
- Maintaining a preventative maintenance program in relation to the production line to ensure there are minimal unplanned stoppages and breakdowns.
- Participate in and guidance of all maintenance procedures relating to the production line and maintain accurate records pertaining to corrective and periodical/planned maintenance procedures.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be a trade-qualified Maintenance Electrician and have an excellent understanding of fault-finding and repair on production/manufacturing lines
- Strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to work both mechanically as well on electrical breakdowns
- You will be able to pull on prior experience working in a manufacturing site as part of a maintenance team on both continuous production lines and industrial production equipment.
- You should be able to fault find and think logically when it comes to controls and automation.
- You will have experience fault-finding Siemens PLCs.
- You must have working rights within Australia to apply for this position.
What you’ll get in return
- Permanent position on night shift
- Work with a global leader in the industry and the latest technology
- Start a career in a highly successful industry
- Career development and further training
- It is essential you are an Australian resident/have full working rights to apply for this position.