|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, England, United Kingdom BH23|
At Premier Inn, we do hotel jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need if you haven’t done this kind of work before. And brilliant career prospects with the UK’s biggest hotel brand. It’s about giving our own people great Knowledge, so they give our guests the great all-around Knowledge they expect from us.
And a huge part of that Knowledge is down to our housekeepers. A spotless room. With fresh bed linen. So our guests feel at home throughout their stay. That’s why we’ll make you feel at home, too. In a team that’s always there for each other, with time for a bit of a laugh as you get the job done.
What does it take to join our team?
First of all, you don’t need any cleaning Knowledge. But you’ll instantly know when something’s not quite right. A mark, stain, or smudge. And you’ll pull out all stops to get everything clean and fresh on time. Using cleaning equipment safely, from bedrooms to bathrooms, sheets to shiny mirrors. And supporting your teammates. All so our guests have a brilliant time, every time.
Our fantastic offer
- We’ve been a Top Employer for twelve years running.
- Full induction and training – just for starters.
- The free, award-winning apprenticeship means you can earn while you learn.
- No zero-hours contracts – minimum guaranteed hours.
- Grow your career anywhere. Hotels, pubs, and restaurants, across the UK and beyond.
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants to shops, gyms, and eye tests.
- We’ll even match what you give to your favorite charities.
Premier Inn, part of the Whitbread Group
It’s not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It’s not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 275-year-old story.
It’s about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop your skills. To gain more Knowledge. To become a better person. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.