Nursing Jobs Wellington
|Post Name||Nurse Practitioner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 85000 To NZD 95000 Per Year|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
Full Job Description
- Professional holistic patient-centered care
- Friendly safe work environment
- Encouraging and respectful work setting
Located in the heart of Wellington our client is seeking an organized, reliable, punctual, and well-presented Nurse Practitioner with strong communication skills and a desire to provide the best for its patients for their medical center.
If you have that drive of wanting to go an extra mile to provide a quality service for the patients then this placement is for you.
- Full-time or Part-time engagement
- Fixed immediate commencement basis position
- Integrated, patient-centered, and fast-growing, primary care organization
- Friendly, growing, and committed workforce
- Supportive and respectful work environment
- Guaranteed remuneration package
The Medical Practice:
Located in a small inner city in the capital of Wellington the medical center provides the best service for its patients with help of its dedicated team of doctors, nurses, and reception staff.
The center provides a comprehensive list of general practice services for its patients and makes sure all of them receive the treatment they require within the safe and friendly environment the center possesses.
The team of Medfuture is dedicated to providing the best quality service to both its clients and candidates to ensure the preferences and requirements of both parties are fully satisfied while also guiding them through the entire process till the finalization of employment and success.
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicant must be registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand in the registered nurse scope of practice
- Applicant must have a completed approved clinical master’s degree program (or overseas equivalent) for the nurse practitioner scope of practice. The program must include relevant theory and a minimum of 300 hours of clinical learning,
- Must have at least four years of experience in their area of practice
- Must pass an assessment against the nurse practitioner competencies, given by a Council-approved assessor