|Hiring Organization||St Helen’s Private Hospital|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7005|
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse or an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care? St Helens Private is looking to employ casual registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse nurses experienced in Mental Health to deliver evidence-based nursing care within a multidisciplinary team.
Suitable applicants with a clinical background are encouraged to apply. Long and short shifts are available and flexible rostering with a view of permanency for the right applicant.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organization – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance (non-casuals only)
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate, and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us. We support each other, share learnings, celebrate successes, and face challenges together.