|Hiring Organization||Class Limited|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
HUB24 leads the wealth industry as the best provider of integrated platform, technology and data solutions. At HUB24, we know the smartest investments start with our people. We are innovative and ambitious, and we move fast.
At HUB24, we empower our employees to bring their ideas and creativity to work. Rather than getting bogged down in bureaucracy and red tape, we build a culture that supports our team members to have a real impact on our business and the success of our customers.
As HUB24 continues to grow, we’re investing in the ambitions of our talented team – we understand that these can be both inside and outside work. That’s why we’re as focused on your career development and learning opportunities as we are on developing a flexible workplace where everybody can thrive.
We know that when our people are engaged and happy, our customers feel the difference. We operate a hybrid workplace model across our offices with plenty of work-from-home flexibility: Tell us what you need to be successful.
HUB24 Limited is a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: HUB)
We have an exciting opportunity for an office assistant to join our HUB24 business on a full-time basis.
This role will sit in our HUB office Monday to Friday 5 days per week. An excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in hospitality or retail to come joins an exciting fintech innovative business. Come be the face of HUB24 and help us create an awesome experience for our employees!
What you’ll do:
- First point of contact for visitors and Sydney team members.
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of the office including a collection of newspapers, distribution of general office mail, and daily set up of kitchens and meeting rooms including board & committee meeting rooms
- Meet and greet guests including managing the login system and general doorbell.
- Organize couriers and Australia Post stock as required.
- Manage all new staff onboarding by issuing access cards, assigning lockers and building orientation, and maintaining registers.
- Organize staff travel and set up new accounts, as required.
- Organize all office/staff events with the support of the Executive/Personal Assistants.
- Monitor stationery, office kitchen supplies, printers, and order items as required.
- Liaise with suppliers/trades/building management.
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Office Manager/EA to MD.
- Excellent personal presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet and greet staff and visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Ability to work as part of the broader team and take initiative when needed.
- Competent skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, and Adobe as well as skills in using internet applications and calendar management/reminder systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail while performing different aspects of the role requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving the Company’s values and organizational behaviors including confidentiality.
We think creatively and we’re not constrained by traditional thinking or barriers to success. We’re led by experts, realists with ideas, grounded in commercial reality who are bold enough to visualize the future a little differently and to advocate for what matters to our clients.
We are here to lead change because, even though we’ve come such a long way together, we’re not done yet – we’re committed to empowering better financial futures for more Australians.